Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ringo Starr Says No More Autographs

Ringo's a little grouchy lately. He says he won't be signing any more autographs through the mail, and anything sent to him after October 20th will be trashed. From a video on his website:

"This is a serious message to anyone watching my message right now, peace and love! Please after the 20th October do not send fan mail to any address that you have, nothing will be signed. I'm warning you with peace and love I have too much to do. No more fan mail and no objects to be signed. Nothing."

Ringo issued an apology for his attitude on October 20th, but he's still not signing.

In July 1996, I sent an index card to Ringo's home address and it was returned with a signature. I filed it away in one of my albums, sometimes coming across it and always wondering if a member of the legendary Beatles had actually took the time time to sign it. Guess he did.

Wish I had sent a CD.






Data Recovery

No comments: